FTFTX is a professional global digital currency market data provider, a subsidiary platform of Nasdaq-listed Future Fintech’s company (NASDAQ: FTFT) . FTFTX provides institutional and individual investors with real-time, high-quality, reliable digital currency market data, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin, TRON and other digital currencies. FTFTX aggregates the currency and transaction data of global digital currency platforms, conducting multi-dimensional and all-round analysis, delivering the most valuable information to users.
OpenSea Surpasses One Million Active User Wallets
Non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace platform OpenSea continues to impress during the new year, with adoption and trading metrics on the rise. The NFT giant has reached a new milestone in the number of active users on the platform.
- Data from Dune Analytics on Thursday, January 13, 2022, indicated that OpenSea has now crossed one million active user wallets on the platform.
- The milestone is the latest indication of OpenSea’s continued growth in the early days of 2022 after enjoying massive expansion last year.
- Thursday’s news comes shortly on the heels of reports that the platform has seen over $2 billion in trading volume since the start of 2022 and could be in line for a new all-time high in terms of monthly trading activity.
- Earlier in January 2022, the co-founder of the company Devin Finzer announced that OpenSea raised $300 million in a Series C funding round.
- This put OpenSea’s market valuation at a staggering $13.3 billion, a considerable leap from its $1.5 billion valuation back in July 2021.
- OpenSea’s barnstorming start to 2022 is also in keeping with the level of NFT-related activity that has characterized the early days of the year, with popular collections like CryptoPunks and Bored Ape Yacht Club continuing to elicit massive interest.
- While the platform’s dominance remains unmatched, OpenSea could come in for some competition from upstarts like LooksRare. The latter recently launched its marketplace with an airdrop for users.
California Business “The Cardinale Automotive Group” Now Accepts Shiba Inu (SHIB) as a Payment via BitPay. Shiba Inu (SHIB)
2022-05-16 17:34 | The Crypto Basic29890
2022-05-16 17:33 | Decrypt23181
2022-05-16 17:19 | CryptoPotato32230
Shiba Inu’s Shibarium To Match Ethereum Layer-2 Scaling Platform Polygon’s Operability, Scalability, and Security
2022-05-16 17:18 | The Crypto Basic30893
2022-05-16 16:56 | The Crypto Basic25188
2022-05-14 19:18 | CryptoPotato66371
2022-05-12 23:19 | Decrypt73194
2022-05-12 20:18 | The Crypto Basic86563
2022-05-11 05:20 | THE BLOCK86692
2022-05-11 03:18 | Decrypt63027
2022-05-08 18:18 | CryptoPotato85318
2022-05-08 00:18 | CryptoPotato96086