FTFTX is a professional global digital currency market data provider, a subsidiary platform of Nasdaq-listed Future Fintech’s company (NASDAQ: FTFT) . FTFTX provides institutional and individual investors with real-time, high-quality, reliable digital currency market data, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin, TRON and other digital currencies. FTFTX aggregates the currency and transaction data of global digital currency platforms, conducting multi-dimensional and all-round analysis, delivering the most valuable information to users.
Binance Launches VIP and Institution-focused Platform
Binance has announced launching its new flagship platform for VIP and institutional users.
- With the new platform, dubbed “Binance Institutional,” the crypto exchange giant aims to upgrade its institutional offerings and services.
- The entities Binance is targetting with its latest offering include corporates, asset managers, brokers, hedge funds, family offices, high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs), liquidity providers, proprietary trading firms, miners, etc.
- According to the official blog post, Binance Institutional will offer execution and over-the-counter (OTC) services, asset management and custody, broker program, and liquidity program.
- It also plans to provide institutional-grade products and services such as trading solutions, yield products, professional services, as well as data and reporting.
- Amidst the ongoing crypto market rout, Binance has managed to stay afloat without cost-cutting efforts, a strikingly different picture painted in comparison to its rival Coinbase.
- It had earlier revealed ramping up investment in talent and acquisitions.
- More recently, Binance signed an exclusive multi-year NFT partnership with Portugal and Real Madrid legend Cristiano Ronaldo.
- The CZ-led exchange is also eyeing global expansion despite intense scrutiny.
- The chief executive had also mentioned the possibility to re-enter South Korea nearly two years after closing down its Korean arm.
- Last month, Binance scored a regulatory approval from Italy’s financial regulator – Organismo Agenti e Mediatori (OAM) – to operate as a crypto service provider in the country.
- In addition to licenses in Bahrain and Dubai, France’s Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) also gave the nod to Binance to operate as a registered Digital Asset Service Provider (DASP).
Unlike the previous weekend, this one starts with impressive gains from BTC and most altcoins. Bitcoin, for one, jumped to just under $25,000.
2022-08-15 05:41 | CryptoPotato12
2022-08-15 05:41 | Decrypt13
2022-08-15 05:41 | CryptoPotato13
2022-08-15 05:41 | Decrypt14
Crypto Exchange Hotbit Suspends Service After Law Enforcement Freezes Its Funds, Subpoenas Senior Managers
2022-08-15 05:40 | Bitcoin.com10
2022-07-27 12:01 | Decrypt23
2022-07-27 05:26 | CryptoPotato19
2022-07-22 10:30 | CryptoPotato14
2022-07-12 11:42 | CryptoPotato130
2022-07-12 10:32 | CryptoPotato283
2022-07-12 03:27 | Decrypt96
2022-07-05 04:54 | CryptoPotato41