FTFTX is a professional global digital currency market data provider, a subsidiary platform of Nasdaq-listed Future Fintech’s company (NASDAQ: FTFT) . FTFTX provides institutional and individual investors with real-time, high-quality, reliable digital currency market data, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin, TRON and other digital currencies. FTFTX aggregates the currency and transaction data of global digital currency platforms, conducting multi-dimensional and all-round analysis, delivering the most valuable information to users.
Currency Market Analysis: Bitcoin’s adjustment is still a long way off
BTC closed with a small spindle on the weekly line, and the volume and energy are not large, which means that there is a demand for backtesting the bottom support this week.
The interpretation of the disk is as follows:
1) The first wave that rebounded from 39650 was a wedge-shaped structure.
2) The second wave is a more complicated platform adjustment wave.
3) The second wave is not over yet.
4) The adjusted low point of the second wave may be in the range of 40600-41700.
5) After the second wave, there should be at least one rising wave.